The Punjab government recently implemented economic changes in Lahore. This included a significant increase in toll taxes along the Lahore Ring Road.
This decision is a result of the rising prices for cars, fuel, and license fees. The Lahore Ring Road Authority announced a 20% increase in toll tax, which will affect a wide range of vehicles from cars to trucks.
About New toll tax rates:
- The price for private cars and jeeps is now Rs. The previous rate was Rs. The previous Rs. 10 increase.
- The toll for passenger vans and coasters will rise from Rs. 120 to Rs. The toll tax for passenger vans and coasters will rise from Rs. From Rs. 20 increments.
- The toll rate for passenger buses has increased by Rs. 50. The new rate is Rs. The new rate is Rs. 250.
- Toll taxes for loader trucks, pickups, and dumpers are going up from Rs. The toll tax for loader trucks, pickups, and dumpers will increase from Rs. Increase from Rs. 300 to Rs. 60.
- The biggest increase is for heavy vehicles, whose toll taxes will rise to Rs. The toll tax for heavy vehicles has been increased from Rs. Increase of Rs. 500 100.
The Lahore Ring Road Southern Loop 3 is also expected to be finished within five months. The project was previously facing legal issues, but now these have been resolved. This will allow it to progress.
Housing society has provided substantial support for the project that passes through Bahria Town. The Ring Road Southern Loop 3 will ease traffic congestion from South Punjab up to Lahore once it is completed.
This project is also expected to benefit residents of housing schemes near Multan Road.